Burberry leather

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm seriously thinking about ordering this, but I've never touched Burberry leather before. Is their leather nice?

[​IMG]

2. I think they're leather is great!
    Not too buttery/slouchy where you're afraid of it damaging easily, but also not stiff.
    Soft and durable!

3. I think the prorsum leather is nice.

4. If I don't get to see it in person soon, I may take a chance and order it. The leather looks beautiful.:love:

5. The metallic "plaid" embossed leather is a little harder--but all the other Burberry leather bags I've touched are very soft and appear very durable.

If you're going to order it through NM--it looks like NM pic--I think the code "BEST" will give you free shipping...

6. Burberry leather is a lot better in person. The pictures don't look good. I love my leather Burberry's and they are very durable. You can also call the store and ask them questions I can recommend an amazing SA if you are interested...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice