Burberry leather

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm seriously thinking about ordering this, but I've never touched Burberry leather before. Is their leather nice?

[​IMG]

2. I think they're leather is great!
    Not too buttery/slouchy where you're afraid of it damaging easily, but also not stiff.
    Soft and durable!

3. I think the prorsum leather is nice.

4. If I don't get to see it in person soon, I may take a chance and order it. The leather looks beautiful.:love:

5. The metallic "plaid" embossed leather is a little harder--but all the other Burberry leather bags I've touched are very soft and appear very durable.

If you're going to order it through NM--it looks like NM pic--I think the code "BEST" will give you free shipping...

6. Burberry leather is a lot better in person. The pictures don't look good. I love my leather Burberry's and they are very durable. You can also call the store and ask them questions I can recommend an amazing SA if you are interested...