Burberry Large Quilted Bag.. Yay or Nay?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What do you think of this bag?

pBUR-2818580dt.jpg

2. I like it, but I've seen a different black quilted handbag by them (I think someone posted Halle Berry with it a while back) that I love! :yes:

3. Good look.

4. It's called the Manor bag and it seems to be in all the magazines over here in the UK.

5. Definite Yay!

6. i saw it in real and it's wonderful....definitely a beautiful beg for this season!!!:heart::heart:

7. Definitely YAY! Love it.

8. Very nice. I recently saw a pic of a smaller version of this bag and thought it was lovely too.

9. I like it. Very classic looking.

10. YAY all the way! I LOVE IT!!!

11. Love it- BUT- if I'm going to go quilted, I'm going Chanel!

12. Like it, but don't love it... i checked it out in person and it was only so-so... would rather use the money for another bag!

13. hmm I don't think the picture is showing the beauty of the bag as well as it should...
    It doesnt look great on the photo but I can imagine how stunning it is IRL. But how much is it? Like tweetis said - it seems expensive for a Burberry* IMO

14. The bag is $2070.:crybaby: I went to Burberry tonight but they only had the Manor Bag which is a little smaller, but I liked it.

15. Yay but too pricey.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice