Burberry kids for adults experiment

at 5'7" I don't think you could fit Crew Cuts. My DD is growing out of that brand and she's barely 5' tall and is 9. It doesn't run generously at all, everything would be short on you I believe. Justice runs larger.

Great post, OP. Does anyone have experience with J.Crew's kid line, Crewcuts? I'm 5'7 and wear a 0/2 in adult J.Crew and was curious about trying a 12 or 14 kids size.

I wouldn't think so. I'm 5' 7" and I wear a size 0 and there's no way I would fit into my daughter's clothes. Aside from being way to tight, the jeans would be very short. Not capri short but flooding short.

I wouldn't think so. I'm 5' 7" and I wear a size 0 and there's no way I would fit into my daughter's clothes. Aside from being way to tight, the jeans would be very short. Not capri short but flooding short.

Yeah, I don't think jeans or other bottoms would fit me. I was considering cardigans and dresses that might be able to be worn as dresses. I'm a 34B with a straight-ish frame so perhaps there's hope for me. Some Crewcuts styles are so cute! Modeling pics of Crewcuts on adults anyone???