Burberry in Woodbury - any good deals?

i went up about 10 days ago and bought a Burberry Brit beige trench coat for $595, it is made in Malaysia though but the price is what i was willing to pay for it. now just wish it was easier to keep clean, i keep staining it!

anybody see any good deals on burberry wool coats/peacoats, trenches, and/or the quilted jacket? I'm thinking about going there next week if theres anything good. I really want to get a burberry coat. Also, any bags or rainboots that were on sale?

I went to Woodbury for black Friday...went at 3am and the line for Burberry was insane...like 3 hr wait out in the cold! It was one of the stores I wanted to go into most and didn't get to. So I just ended up buying online this week for full price :o/

Bumping this thread.

Has anyone been to this Outlet in the past few weeks? I've heard that this Outlet is different from many of the other, ie they won't ship things out. So I figured it's worth to ask about the stock. What's the stock like for scarves? Any checked scarves? And if you find check do you have to dig? Or is there a decent selection. What are the prices like?

Also are there a lot of trench coats there? More than the other outlets in general?