Burberry in large dep. stores

Bubach

Think geek,wear pink
O.G.
Feb 18, 2006
Please, don't mind me posting a silly question like this:shame:, but I've become really paranoid when it comes to counterfeit and thing like this. So, if I have bought a Burberry trench in one of the stores listed on the official Burberry website (which is not a store on its own, but rather a part of the big department store that holds many brands) then I don't have to worry about the authenticity of the trench, right?
It's my very first trench coat which I have bought in Stockholm. But this particular model is not listed on their site (although the similar ones are)....

I KNOW, the question is rather stupid:yes:, but today I have noticed that it's a little bit rumpled (due to the transport I assume) so I got scared, because I've expected to be more "rumple resilient"....

TIA :shame:

NK ("Nordiska Kompaniet" or something like that). It is placed in the city center near the street where the LV and Gucci boutiques are (I've paid a little visit to those as well :shame:smile:.

NK is a great and reputable company... Were you in Stockholm? The one there is very nice, I went there a few years ago! I don't think you have anything to worry about. Was it overpriced, though? I found it a bit expensive but that was before I really got into designer stuff, so I might have a skewed memory! :smile:

NK is a great and reputable company... Were you in Stockholm? The one there is very nice, I went there a few years ago! I don't think you have anything to worry about. Was it overpriced, though? I found it a bit expensive but that was before I really got into designer stuff, so I might have a skewed memory! :smile:

Yes, the department store is in Stockholm, and, well, it was a little pricey comparing to the prices listed on the website. But the tax refund is approx. 12% so it will cover some part. And I really wanted to get me some model with golden buttons and was afraid that they all might be gone in my size when I go to Vienna in June, so I decided to take it here....

Thank U both for quick replies!:flowers:

Yeah, I never did the "tax refund" thing, although I think I will next time I'm there if I buy anything. I may also get something in the taxfree gucci at the copenhagen airport (one of the best for shopping!) if the exchange rate is good next summer...

Yeah, I never did the "tax refund" thing, although I think I will next time I'm there if I buy anything. I may also get something in the taxfree gucci at the copenhagen airport (one of the best for shopping!) if the exchange rate is good next summer...

You definitely should, it usually covers a significant part of travel expenses (well, yes, I reside in Europe, but nevertheless...). Just make sure you cash them before the customs inspection :tup:!