Burberry Exploded Check Diaper Tote

Springroll

O.G.
Jul 26, 2008
Hi Everyone!
I am hoping for some help or opinions...
I just snapped up the Exploded Check Diaper Tote from the Neiman Marcus First Call/First Day Sale and am starting to have slight concerns about the length of the straps (see pic below). From the pic, the straps seem an odd length - not long enough to hang from stroller handles, but a little too long to allow the bag to be worn comfortably on the shoulder. I am not a tall lady (5'2"), so I am worried that the bag will hang down really low when it is on my shoulder...
Does anyone have this tote? Can you tell me how long the drop is, or provide modelling pics? I'd really appreciate it!
Thanks, everyone! ;)

Attachments

• exploded-check-diaper-tote.jpg
    exploded-check-diaper-tote.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 156
It looks very cute in my opinion. I am not sure why it is called an exploded check because it looks like a Nova to me; I have both Nova and exploded check and my exploded check is entirely different but then it could just be a totally different design. The handles look fine, the longer the comfier in this case I think; the only think you gotta watch out for if it hangs down is denim transfer. I have not had real problems with my Nova, wore it like 7 times already and only with dark colors no transfer but then I also got the Burberry cleaner for PVC and I use it if not after each occasion of wearing the bag but almost every time. Congrats on your cute new bag!

Thanks, OVincze!! Yes, that darn colour transfer thing....I have the Dryden messenger bag in novacheck and wore it for a weekend to Vegas last year...total colour transfer (I was so disappointed!!) But it cleaned up with a Wet One wipe. You are lucky that you haven't had colour transfer. Where did you get your Burberry cleaner?? I don't think it's available here in Canada...

Just got the bag today...I'm definitel in love. However, the picture of completely deceiving - the straps are nowhere near as long as the ones in the photo! It's a perfect little tote and I will really love using it!

I know, people told me they cannot get the cleaner in the US either, I wonder why when it is such a necessity for a Nova. Maybe I did not get color transfer because I wore it black clothes and jacket that are not brand new; i.e. been washed several times now. It is said that color transfer seems to happen a lot more with new clothes. Also, my Nova tote does not hang down to my jeans if I am wearing jeans.