*~Burberry earmuffs ~*

JAP4life

O.G.
Nov 14, 2005
I spent most of my life living in the "Great White North" and often wore earmuffs .. I used to have a red fuzzy pair of earmuffs that had speakers inside and a cord to attach to my walkman lol.

I've been eyeing the Burberry stuff recently too, if you are in a cold climate its hard to look stylish and keep warm. Those may do the trick though :smile: They do seem a tad expensive for earrmuffs but they are desingner and all. They are quite cute.

thanks guys for the opinions thus far :lol:..a lil birdie tells me that my man bought them for me for V day!..and after the night I had hearing about applying for grad schools...i need retail therapy..:sick:

amanda said:
...people actually wear earmuffs?

i :heart: the south...

lol evidently, or else they wouldn't be sold out at the moment :biggrin: Yea, it's something else to go to school were the snow is almost as tall as i am..although seeing that I am a mere 5'0 it doesn't really say much...

JAP4life said:
lol evidently, or else they wouldn't be sold out at the moment :biggrin: Yea, it's something else to go to school were the snow is almost as tall as i am..although seeing that I am a mere 5'0 it doesn't really say much...

i wore flip flops to school today and turned on the air conditioner in my car this afternoon...

i'll say it again: i :heart: the south.

amanda said:
...people actually wear earmuffs?

i :heart: the south...

HAHAHAHA......I actually tried those on in Canada....I looked like an idiot. They were too OVAL shape (I have a few,HAHAHA!!!):shame: :lol: I like a rounder muff!hahahahahahaha.:lol: Cute design but not the most flattering muffs.:lol: :weird: