*~Burberry earmuffs ~*

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got the burburry hat Jessica Simpson was wearing instead....apparently there was a wait list of 27 for that hat!:lol:

2. ^^^Great buy!!! I LOVE that hat! But then again, I LOVE hats!!!

3. ohh which hat??

4. Sure, why not if you have $165 to spend on earmuffs!

5. I believe it's this one:

Attached Files:

6. You must be way more southern than me, because where I am its cold cold cold. And I'm originally from Canada...where earmuffs are plentyful...I dig them.:biggrin:

7. Thank you danika..you feel me :smile:...and thanks for the pic LV...I was actually looking at that, I saw that hat on hilary duff too..I love it..however i am not a hat person :sad: so i guess where I don't have hats...i will make up with the earmuffs :smile:

8. i'm about as far south as Atlanta but farther east, and it's been chilly here in the mornings but once it gets sunny everything warms up :smile:. it was REALLY warm here last week, it was getting to like 70 every day. odd for late jan/early feb, but i'll take it!

9. I have been enjoying my first mild winter ever down here, however today it actually snowed here and i am ecstatic!! So far its sticking...just one more day...please.

10. That's the one!:lol:

11. Well, I got the earmuffs just shipped to me for my valentines present !! They are SOOO CUTE...maybe i will take a pic of it :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice