Burberry earmuffs don't cover ears completely?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 11, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2010
    My beloved friends gifted me a pair of Burberry earmuffs for my birthday, but upon trying them on, it's a bit too short (a bit of my earlobes are exposed). My friend owns a pair of Burberry earmuffs from a while ago & hers are longer than mine. I know it comes in one size, but I think it's ridiculous that they seem to have shorten it. Does anyone else have this problem with Burberry earmuffs... perhaps their latest ones?

2. I have a pair of earmuffs I got 3 years ago, and it covers my ears completely.

That is strange that yours don't. Maybe you can bring it to the store and have them make sure it's not a defected size they didn't catch.

3. That is rather strange ... i got mine last winter and they're fine. maybe the pair you got was like ACS mentioned, defective. try to see if you can get your hands on another pair to see if it's just the one you have.

4. Just to update the thread, I did end up going to 2 Burberry boutiques to try on multiple earmuffs of the same style. They all had the same problem, but I ended up exchanging mine for the best of the bunch. Very strange, but oh well.