Burberry Duffle Bag

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
Sina said:
Thanks for your help everyone! I'm thinking of getting the smaller one, because I definitely don't want to check it.

Be sure to post pictures when you get it. Are you ordering it from the Burberry website or buying it from the boutique?

Sina

O.G.
Mar 29, 2006
Irissy said:
Be sure to post pictures when you get it. Are you ordering it from the Burberry website or buying it from the boutique?

I called the Boutique here in Atlanta, but they said they don't sell it there and to check at Neiman's or Saks. I'm going to get a look at it before I make a decision. :biggrin:

ValleyO

O.G.
Mar 18, 2006
If anyone's noticed, Burberry has really upped their prices since this thread was originally posted- the small was $295 and the medium(or large-can't remember) was $395. Now the medium is $525 and the large is $575! :wtf:

PurseSally

Apr 17, 2006
If anyone's noticed, Burberry has really upped their prices since this thread was originally posted- the small was $295 and the medium(or large-can't remember) was $395. Now the medium is $525 and the large is $575! :wtf:

I bought the small one in May of this year for $295 and at that time the medium one was $395 (they were out of it which is why I got the small).

I was shocked when I saw how much the prices had gone up when they reappeared on the Burberry web site. Am thrilled I bought when I did! :yahoo: