Burberry Duffle Bag

1. I don't know- but that's a great price!

2. lol I was wondering the same thing a while back, thats such a great price for such a big bag. But yeah, I think it's a little too large for a carry on.

3. I would think you should be able to get away w/ it....but maybe this is because I would love for you to have it. Looks like a nice bag for a great price! I think Burberry would be good for luggage. I use mine all the time & it holds up so well w/ no wear!

4. that is a great price, i just emailed that picture to me friends and sister. I want one too!!!!

5. Wow!! Only $400?!?!!

I got a burberry duffle bag that was canvas last summer that retailed $800+ (thankfully that wasn't the price I paid!) and it's smaller than that bag! Not to mention that it didn't have handheld straps.

I need this! Sorry I'm no help

6. That soooo IS an awesome price! :biggrin:

7. Should I buy one...you think this price is a mistake?

8. When I first saw the price I thought it was a mistake too and then I did some more research and noticed that the small duffle is $295 so I don't think it's a mistake.

But to be safe, you should get it ;P

9. ohh btw happypug, are you on LJ?

10. On an international flight that would definitely be okay. I would imagine it should be fine for most domestic airlines as well.

11. LJ?

12. Livejournal. I remember a girl on there who had the most cutest pug icons and her pug looks very similar to your's so I mistakened your's for her's. sorry :shame:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice