burberry coupon anyone?

1. Does anyone have burberry coupons/free shipping codes? I just fell in love with this burberry bag, but i need a better deal on it.

thanks a bunch :lol:

2. See if Bloomie's stocks it, if they do wait for their next private sale. That will be 15% off the retail price plus $25 off for every $100. up to $400. I love that sale. The next one should be coming up in October if not sooner.

3. i hope the next "private" (or not so private :P) sale comes up sooner than october! there are several things i'm looking to buy. keep us posted!

4. I was just at Bloomingdale's and the sale is 8/31!!! 2 days from now- have fun!!!!!:smile:

5. What designers does this sale include? Also, can you make phone orders & still receive the sale price?

6. Really?? can u tell us more about the bloomies sale? ty!

7. Hi, they are running this Thursday through Monday 15% off with a coupon, BUT it is only on sale and clearance items, not so good. It is not the "Private Sale"

If you want to do a lot of shopping at Bloomie's wait for their "Private Sale". That is the one that you get $25 off every $100 spent. Plus they have additional discounts in most every department.

For example, I always buy 2 pairs of shoes with every "private sale" all the shoes are 25% off, plus the $25 on every $100. It almost works out that your getting the second pair free (or really close to it). Another thing on this sale is you can prebuy maybe 4 or 5 days before the sale actually starts, and then you don't have to turn in the physical coupons. So you can use 4 coupons as many times as you want.

It is so worthwhile this sale. I always wait and buy big at this sale. (They have it every 3 or 4 months). The next one is due shortly. I will post when I get the coupons in the mail.

8. oh wow, sounds great to me. i've seen several bags i want to buy at bloomingdales, but i need a discount first!

9. Thanks btw!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice