Burberry codes

Mcandy

Jul 24, 2013
When I visited the burberry outlet I look at their bags I noticed they dont have serial codes. My burberry nova stars heinville hobo have a tag with bunch of letters cndonhoudon and made in china on the otherside. How come?

When I visited the burberry outlet I look at their bags I noticed they dont have serial codes. My burberry nova stars heinville hobo have a tag with bunch of letters cndonhoudon and made in china on the otherside. How come?

I was under the impression that cndonhoudon is your serial code, it just isn't a numeric one. The first two letters indicate the product was made in China (CN), which corresponds with the "Made in" label. I do not know how to read the rest of it.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Could you help me ? Today I bought a check bownling bag on line at second hand with a serial Number: CNDONHOUDON and in the other side is written MADE IN China ! Inside de pocket as a Target written in Chinese too. Could be this bag fake ?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    190.3 KB · Views: 4,563
View attachment 3478113 View attachment 3478115 View attachment 3478113 Could you help me ? Today I bought a check bownling bag on line at second hand with a serial Number: CNDONHOUDON and in the other side is written MADE IN China ! Inside de pocket as a Target written in Chinese too. Could be this bag fake ?

If I were you, I would have this authenticated: http://forum.purseblog.com/threads/authenticate-this-burberry.852049/

The handels are attached wrong way. It should be like this:
img_1473227140-457135-jpg.3460388