Burberry Christmas gift from DH!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sooooo I know it's a month late but I still wanted to post pictures of my Christmas gift from DH last year...I got a burberry nova check (I believe that's the name) wristlet and a headband from the same line....I absolutely love them!! :wlae:Enjoy!

Burberry headband.JPG Burberry headband2.JPG Burberry wristlet1.JPG Burberry wristlet3.JPG Burberry wristlet and headband.JPG
  2. congrats! what a sweet DH you have. :yes:

i just received my shimmer tote from Saks today. i love the shimmer line. :heart:

3. Oh so pretty! Congrats!

Cocoster - you found a shimmer tote? Lucky you!

4. I believe I have something that looks like a shimmer tote...it's in another thread of mine...I don't know how to post pictures once I posted the first post (if that makes sense)...cocoster post pics of your tote!

5. #5 Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2009
    http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/include/Zoom.jsp?PRODUCT<>prd_id=845524446201438&FOLDER<>folder_id=282574492712434&ASSORTMENT<>ast_id=1408474399545537&bmUID=1232581044489#
    this is the one i got. :smile:

6. Cocoster - beautiful bag! Can I ask you how much it was? Do you think they have any left?

7. I can't look at the link, I copy paste it and it doesn't work either, snif snif :confused1: help!

8. How Pretty!! I love shimmery Burberry Stuff!

9. it was $1xx. i don't remember the exact price but it was a super good deal. that was the last one they had... i think it was a return.

10. So cute! I love the shimmer!

11. AAACCCKKKK! You find the best deals Cocoster!! :sweatdrop:

12. OH I can see it now! that's not the one I have although it kindda looks like it....nice!!!! and good deal too!