Burberry Check Print - Black/White? HELP!!

espressions

Jun 30, 2009
Hi everyone!

I'm usually a lurker around the Coach message board, but recently decided to venture away from Coach to Burberry.

I decided I wanted to purchase this bag, and am so torn about buying it in the black trim or the white trim! Has anyone seen this bag in real life? Can you give your 2 cents about this bag if you have? Also, not familiar with Burberry's patent leather...does it get wrinkly after awhile? And are the wrinkles more obvious on the white than black?

The white version of this bag is $55 cheaper too, not sure if it is less popular? I think I like the white one, but the fact that it is slightly cheaper is making me antsy...maybe because the white leather gets dirty easier? maybe black is more all year round? ahhh!! help!

PLEASE HELP THIS BURBERRY NEWBIE CHOOSE HER FIRST BAG!!

Thanks in advance everyone!!! :smile:

attachment.php

Attachments

• burberry.JPG
    burberry.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 304
While I don't have any Burberry bags, I can't comment on the durability but I vote black...it's classic and would go with a lot more vs the white IMO. I would go with whichever your eyes were drawn to first..that's the bag. I wouldn't get the white one cuz it's $55 less but only if you think you'd get much use out of it KWIM?

Last edited:
My only reservation is that I wonder if the handles will be long enough to go over the shoulder? It says strap drop is 7 inches. When you get yours can you please post and let me know? Thanks again!