Burberry Bracelets at Nordstrom Rack

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
I stopped by the Nordstrom Rack in San Leandro on my way home tonight and they had the coolest Burberry bracelets -- I didn't even know Burberry made such a thing. I got a tan colored one with super cool brass hardware but they had quite a few different ones left -- they all came with their boxes and dust bags too!

Sorry guys - forgot to come back here and check - I'll take a pic of the one I bought tomorow and post it! I stopped by the Rack today and they had a ton more of the leather Burberry bracelets - some seriously cool ones! The one I got was $99 but they ranged in price from lower than that to higher, but are significantly less than retail.

Here's a pic of the one that I got - this one was $99 (regularly $275) - they had tons of others - they're in one of the glass cases by the front door -- all of them have their boxes and dustbags too!

Attachments

• Burberry Cuff RS.jpg
    Burberry Cuff RS.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 389
Nordstrom Rack in Hayward had a ton more of the Burberry cuffs in when I was there last week - I didn't see the one I got, but they had a lot of nice ones. The Rack at Howard Hughes Center in LA had a bunch too - I was there last Wed.

I stopped by the Nordstrom Rack in San Leandro on my way home tonight and they had the coolest Burberry bracelets -- I didn't even know Burberry made such a thing. I got a tan colored one with super cool brass hardware but they had quite a few different ones left -- they all came with their boxes and dust bags too!

Hey, Suzzeee!! I know it's pretty far after the fact, but I just wanted to thank you in a HUGE way for posting this info!! Right after I saw your post I called the San Leandro Rack, and they had the EXACT bracelet that I have been looking for on sale for ages!!! It was one of the medallion bracelets similar to the one you got. Plus, the SA was really great and described every single bracelet that they had to me over the phone! It really worked out perfectly!! Plus, the bracelet came new w/ tags and in the auth Burberry dust bags and box just as you said. I am so happy!!!

Thanks again!!! :biggrin:

I really like leather cuffs, the burberry ones are lovely and actually cheaper then some of the other leather cuffs that the other premium brands are selling.