Burberry boots

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello,

I was wondering if the Burberry merchandise that is sold at an outlet is last season and still first quality, or if the merchandise is second quality? The reason I am asking is because I purchased a pair of Burberry boots from a seller on ebay and he said that he purchased them from a store in Vegas. Anyhow, I have a problem with the boots. The right boot fits perfectly and the left does not fit at all. I thought that it was just me, so I had everyone I know try on the boots and they cannot get the left boot on either. It seems as if the boot is too narrow at the ankle. Do you think that I could send the boots back to Burberry? Maybe the boots have a defect. Any thoughts?

Thanks

2. I don't believe, unless you have the actual receipt that there is anything you can do....I could and probably am wrong but aren't items purchased on eBay kind of - well, there is no guarantee? I am not sure....someone who is more familar people expand...thanks!!!