Burberry Beauty

The eyeshadows look really good! The products are already on Burberry.com. I'm waiting for more reviews on the products before I purchase them but there doesn't seem to be a big hype about it right now.

Another sucker for packaging here! :biggrin:

I caved and ordered a few things from Nordies last week and the blushes (Blossom & Cameo) arrived today.

4812952853_6f22524381.jpg

4812953225_3190b1a54e.jpg

4813577664_1eb0ceb236.jpg

Blossom is my fave of the two!

I rushed over to you tube. The Packaging def tops Chanel, MAC etc. It is expensive but I think I will give at least one item a try. It seems to be well made, well thought out and understated beauty.

Pretty!!!! Which is which? I love the peachy one. Did you order anything else from Burberry?

Blossom is on the left, Cameo on the right
I ordered quite a bit... :shame: several eyeshadows, 2 glosses, and 2 lipsticks but I'm still waiting for them to be delivered.
I love the packaging and the products themselves have been impressive!

ohhh sweetart do tell us what you think! i am considering buying it.....but its expensive, new and I don't really need anymore makeup! (read: i shouldn't be buying anymore makeup heh)

I rushed over to you tube. The Packaging def tops Chanel, MAC etc. It is expensive but I think I will give at least one item a try. It seems to be well made, well thought out and understated beauty.

WOW - If the packages tops Chanel (my personal fave for packaging - I also love Guerlain's KissKiss packaging :P), then I have to check it out!

I agree with your description of the colors that I have seen so far, too - very understated and elegant. sweetart, your pics are really tempting me! I might order a lipgloss, as I have been eyeing them. I tend to judge lines by the quality of their lip gloss to start out with, heh heh.