Burberry beast mini buckle bag reveal

rugratsfc

Bag and shoe addict
Dec 1, 2016
FDBADDDA-5BD4-49AD-B08E-78D74164E898.jpeg Sharing my latest purchase - a bag which was not even on my radar until it was posted in one of the threads here, and I knew I just had to have it! I bought it within an hour of seeing the thread. The blue/green version was sold out everywhere, but this pink one is still cute. :smile:

It’s really quite small, like a wallet on a chain size. Photo below is a size comparison (visual) with my other minibags. I already thought all my other mini bags were tiny - this one is micro! But the important thing is my iPhone 7 fits inside, plus enough room for cards, cash and small compact

E786DED8-23EC-4724-80D0-BDA5826AAF0D.jpeg

Aww~~~ it’s soooo cuteeee. I didn’t get it because it’s too small for me, but glad you love it!! I would love to see some mod shot pic too... hhaha.. Enjoy your new baby!!! Happy holidays!!

Reactions: rugratsfc
Aww~~~ it’s soooo cuteeee. I didn’t get it because it’s too small for me, but glad you love it!! I would love to see some mod shot pic too... hhaha.. Enjoy your new baby!!! Happy holidays!!
Happy holidays! Yup, it’s so cute! Thanks for posting it. It’s the bag I didn’t even know I wanted :smile: I’ll post mod pics once I use it.