Burberry Authentication Service

sunnysd11

Dec 20, 2013
I have a few burberry trench coats and jackets. Can you guys suggest an authentication service that you have tried or know an authentication service that is specialized in Burberry clothing specifically coats and jackets?. TIA!

take it to the store :smile:
Wrong. They won't authenticate it. There are some authenticating services on line, but I have never used them, so can not recommend. Not sure if Terite or Addy will authenticate ( this forum authenticators) as your items are in your possession and not up for sale somewhere, but I think you still can try to ask them? The authenticating thread is top thread in this Burberry forum. Good luck

Reactions: onesmallchimera
Wrong. They won't authenticate it. There are some authenticating services on line, but I have never used them, so can not recommend. Not sure if Terite or Addy will authenticate ( this forum authenticators) as your items are in your possession and not up for sale somewhere, but I think you still can try to ask them? The authenticating thread is top thread in this Burberry forum. Good luck

depends on the store and SA I guess. I used to work for Burberry in a store and we would at the very least tell the client yes or no

or approach it with a view to repair and see if they comment.

depends on the store and SA I guess. I used to work for Burberry in a store and we would at the very least tell the client yes or no
or approach it with a view to repair and see if they comment.
This sounds like you worked for a very nice store:tup: . From my personal experience, and from the many stories told in this forum they would not do do this. But I do like the idea of approaching them for a repair:tup: this is actually quite clever

I went to two Burberry stores today with my bags purchased online and called two others, and they all said that they weren't allowed to authenticate, even off record. :sad:

Hello people,

I would like to know if this is an authentic coat? I can not decide as the stiches look weird.

Thank you so much!

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2019-10-15 um 21.09.23.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2019-10-15 um 21.09.23.png
    501.7 KB · Views: 45
  • Bildschirmfoto 2019-10-15 um 21.09.35.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2019-10-15 um 21.09.35.png
    151.5 KB · Views: 43
  • Bildschirmfoto 2019-10-15 um 21.09.47.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2019-10-15 um 21.09.47.png
    318.4 KB · Views: 44
  • Bildschirmfoto 2019-10-15 um 21.10.11.png