Burberry and bag straps

memo.alive

Find me like @casuallyBOLD on insta ;)
Jun 25, 2015
Monterrey
Hey guys, since I didn't find any thread on this, I've been seeing the latest bag models from Burberry and some have very cool straps that are reversible and on one side they have the house check and on the other, leather or another pattern or appliqués?

Am I the only one who is just obsessed with their straps and thinks they really should start selling straps separately?

Anyways, please let me know what you think!

MathildaBrsm

Mar 3, 2017
London
Hey guys, since I didn't find any thread on this, I've been seeing the latest bag models from Burberry and some have very cool straps that are reversible and on one side they have the house check and on the other, leather or another pattern or appliqués?

Am I the only one who is just obsessed with their straps and thinks they really should start selling straps separately?

Never let the strap be sepparated..

bbcerisette66

Jan 18, 2016
France

I think like you. I called Burberry Paris to ask for a longer strap for my new bag but they don't sell separate strap.
Such a shame.

Attachments