Burberry 50% off at Luisaviaroma

it's tempting at that price, even with shipping the novacheck byron tote ends up being like $290, but im a bit hesitant considering i don't know how much customs i'll have to pay when the bag ships

Are we sure this is authentic? I'm pretty nervous about a final sale from across the pond... has anyone shopped here before? Also for customs; how does that work...?

I've personally purchased various items from Luisaviaroma (LVR). All items are authentic. If you do a search on the forum you will see many threads about this company. :yes:

Thanks... I'm sorry for being so anal.. of course you guys are pros....
As far as customs; will they prompt me to pay for that online? I've never ordered anything internationally... i always think my card is being duped... LOL! I better call my card company so they don't decline it.

^^^FedEx will bill you separately for customs fees. If this is your first time ordering be sure to include a phone number on your order that FEDEX will be able to contact you at. They will need you to complete their customs form before your they release your package to be shipped.

^^^FedEx will bill you separately for customs fees. If this is your first time ordering be sure to include a phone number on your order that FEDEX will be able to contact you at. They will need you to complete their customs form before your they release your package to be shipped.

I placed the order; I think I gave a phone number if they asked for it.... It ended up being a little under 300.. wish they had some wallets...LOL!