Bunny Lovers Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh!!! They're all so ADORABLE!!! :love: I have 1 bunny and his name is Danny Bunny (my 4 yr old named him after his favorite stuffed toy bunny). I'll need to learn how to post pics!

I'm thinking of getting a second bunny but I'm afraid that if I do, my bunny now won't be as loving and friendly. He's extremely cuddly and follows us around. Please tell me about your experiences with multiple bunnies!

My bonded bunnies are still very cuddly and it's great b/c when I am not home they have each other and I do not have to be worried about them being alone! It is true, however, that some bunnies may be *less* cuddly than before, but none are *not* cuddly anymore. I would def. recommend a second bunny- bunnies are meant to be in pairs since they are social animals. You will def. not be replaced- it will only enhance you little guy's life! Take him on some dates at the local shelter- they will help you find a bunny that meets your needs AND one that he will bond with right away (trust me- if u can find one that he picks out- your life will be so much easier- bonding is a PItA)

I used to have 6 bunnies but one of them had to be put to sleep because he was starting to have problems due to old age (he was 10) ... here are a few pics...

*Sydney (the brown one) and Aussie (the tan one) ((they're actually brother and sister if you can believe it!))

b4430cb7.jpg

* Punkin (the brown one) and PJ (the grey one) ((they're the parents of the one's above (and RooBoo as well))

l_f983c51593bb6c43cdcf05cdd36229cb.jpg

* And here's another of Punkin. he's the one who passed away... he LOVED being in the sun!!

023.jpg

* Muffin (the black one) and RooBoo (the brown one)

l_7e71f649e8250b39031a2fb9e916cf-1.jpg

* My boyfriend playing with Muffin & RooBoo

l_6cfd590e81f8c6d7267aac872286ffa5.jpg

* Me and Muffin (she's my baby! and the youngest by 6 years!!)

l_24cefea8a97f854cdb726bc0e3afe813.jpg

*Muffin as a baby :girlsigh:

l_bbfca6872dd04a2937c1d585b9b02b48.jpg

My bonded bunnies are still very cuddly and it's great b/c when I am not home they have each other and I do not have to be worried about them being alone! It is true, however, that some bunnies may be *less* cuddly than before, but none are *not* cuddly anymore. I would def. recommend a second bunny- bunnies are meant to be in pairs since they are social animals. You will def. not be replaced- it will only enhance you little guy's life! Take him on some dates at the local shelter- they will help you find a bunny that meets your needs AND one that he will bond with right away (trust me- if u can find one that he picks out- your life will be so much easier- bonding is a PItA)

I'll say that I was DEFINITELY replaced when I introduced Muffin and RooBoo.. but you're right, it enchanced BOTH of their lives tremendously.. and even though they still love ME... they love each other more lol (they just know that I'm the one who feeds them! hahaha!) :rolleyes:

Sred I LOVE the pic of your bunnies "sheer delighting" (lying on sides with heads down). I don't know what everyone else calls it but I saw the description in an old bunny book that I bought when I got my first bunny 15+ yrs ago and it just stuck!

I used to have 6 bunnies but one of them had to be put to sleep because he was starting to have problems due to old age (he was 10) ... here are a few pics...

*Sydney (the brown one) and Aussie (the tan one) ((they're actually brother and sister if you can believe it!))

b4430cb7.jpg

And here's another of Punkin. he's the one who passed away... he LOVED being in the sun!!

023.jpg

**Muffin as a baby :girlsigh:

l_bbfca6872dd04a2937c1d585b9b02b48.jpg

Your bunnies lived to be 10- you take GREAT care of them! :smile: Your ^Punkin^ (he's wearing his ^angel wings^ now) looks a lot like my baby ^Frankie^ who passed)

I love love love the picture of Muffin with the flower! SOOOOO cute!!!!

Oh I also wanted to say that my Chester and Frankie were brothers too (hard to believe if you scroll back and look how different they look too!)

My guys love me too....they know I feed them!! I swear it's a trained response..."Catherine's coming, she's going to have cilantro for us!"

Your bunnies lived to be 10- you take GREAT care of them! :smile: Your ^Punkin^ (he's wearing his ^angel wings^ now) looks a lot like my baby ^Frankie^ who passed)

I love love love the picture of Muffin with the flower! SOOOOO cute!!!!

Oh I also wanted to say that my Chester and Frankie were brothers too (hard to believe if you scroll back and look how different they look too!)

My guys love me too....they know I feed them!! I swear it's a trained response..."Catherine's coming, she's going to have cilantro for us!"

Awww.. well I'm sure Frankie and Punkin are frolicking up there in bunny heaven... and if Punkin has his way he's eating nothing but Strawberries!! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.