Bunny Lovers Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

bellapsyd

<3
O.G.
Jan 5, 2008
Just thought I'd start a thread for us bag loving bunny lovers :smile:

I'll start: I'm Catherine, I have 4 bunnies and 1 that is sort of mine = 5.

My babies are Chester (black with white nose) and Sarafina (white with blue eyes). Sarafina was adopted after Chester's brother Frankie passed this October. Frankie is the "poster boy" for our local rabbit adoption shelter :smile:

I also have a sassy girl Lexi who lives with her Holland Lop boyfriend Raphael :smile: They all have mansions made of NIC cubes!! I can post pictures if anyone is interested.

My 5th "kind of mine" bunny is Bella. She is my boyfriends. He adopted her a few years ago initially as a Sweetest Day gift to me,but int he process of hiding her from me, fell in love with her himself. She's a Holland Lop too.

My babies that have gone to the Rainbow Bridge are Frankie, and Chocolate (a dwarf). I wear a beautiful heart with a hand engraving of their pictures.

Here are some of my babies pictures! (I take them to Spa Day at the local shelter every few months to get "glamour" pictures!)

Oh, PS- I'm from Chicago and I'm usually in the LV forum,but you can find me in the CL forum and Coach one too. My other favorites are this one, the beauty bar (anything to do with hair extensions!- is there a thread for that already....darn search feature), and jewelry.

n22002505_32239570_1741.jpg

Let me know if you want to see more of my other bunnies! Post your pictures and a little about you!!!!

Me: Singapore, female, 25(yucks!), Happily attached to the hips to DBF(Ha!)
Dogs/ Rabbit Lovers
Rabbits: 3 (2 Male, 1 Female) - Adopted from SPCA singapore
Dogs: 6 @ Home, 9 @ Work
SP_A0040.jpg

Funny(back), Sleepy (front)
SP_A0037.jpg

Bunny.

Status
Not open for further replies.