Bunny ears or no bunny ears?

It depends. I like them out, but often they sort of just "fall" in if my bag is open, and I don't really care. It's a very lax bag IMO - which I love. It can do any look. Sometimes my bag is open, sometimes closed - it depends on the circumstance.

ditto! I like the tassles to flow in the wind anyway! :smile:

I am not sure but it sounds like a couple gals are thinking we are talking about the tassels. We are actually referring to the ears or zipper extensions that you hold onto when zipping the bag up. In the photo below you can see them hanging out over the ends of the bag, and then in the next photo it shows them tucked in. I just wanted to clarify in case some thought we meant tassels.
:heart:
IMG_3882.jpg

:smile:
06-09-07010.jpg

Tucked in and I remove the tassles on the zippers to save incase any split. My bag is always open too.

that is a brilliant idea!!!! i never thought about it - i usually have my "ears" tucked in cause it's too much flapping for me. now i know what to do with the extra tassels, because for now they just get tangled with all of the junk in my purse! brilliant, seriously.:yes:

I leave the ears out, bag open, but I noticed that the metal of the zipper darkened the leather so sometimes tuck in. As a look, I perfer out. Anyone else notice this darkening effect at all???
:yes:
Yes, I have deffinitely noticed that mark, especially on my lighter bags like my BG Pinks. Another reason I tuck the flaps in. But I will never take off my tassels...I just love them, and of course love adding the braided ones as well.
:tup:
Thank you nicole. I do adore my bg pink city!
:heart: