Bunny Charm - HOW DO I GET ONE?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw a bunny charm on a thread in this shopping forum. I collect all things bunny related, and I have got to have that charm!!

Does anyone know how I can get one? It would be so treasured - you have no idea how very much. I am off to the outlet tomorrow, but I don't think they'll have any there.

If anyone has any tips on how I can get one, I would be eternally grateful.

Thank you so very much in advance.

2. Besides your local outlet, try auction sites also, or maybe a family member lives near an outlet that carries them?

3. There are a bunch listed on the bay

4. They were in th $9.99 bin at my outlet this morning. $7.99 with the coupon

5. Where is your outlet located?

6. Niagara Falls, Canada. . . . I just called, they don't have any. Waaaahh!

I've never purchased anything on ebay before, I can't imagine getting all set up just to buy a bunny charm. . . . sigh. :sad:

7. Yesterday they had 2 or 3 bunny charms (they are keyrings right?) at the Carmel, CA factory outlet store.

8. The Dawsonville, GA outlet had a ton of them today. Do you have a friend who lives near another outlet who can pick one up and send it to you?

9. Yesterday they had a bunch of bunny charms in the $9.99 bin at the Allen, Texas outlet, with the coupon $8.

10. the bay baby.. "getting all set up" is not hard and besides im sure once your set up your bunny charm would be the first of many items you'll stalk.

11. Edinburgh Indiana outlet had some today, too.

12. Jackson, NJ outlet had a bunch of them, too, on Thursday.

13. I called yesterday to put one on hold and they wouldn't because they were "clearance".. ugggg I hate my outlet. I hope I can still find one tomorrow. :/

14. Aurora Farms OH (Cleveland) had about 10-15 of them in the $9.99 bin yesterday

15. Leesburg, VA had a bunch in the $10 bin... I didn't get one though because they are made with real fur (just FYI).