Bunheads - From Executive Producer Amy Sherman-Palladino, creator of Gilmore Girls

awww sad. but not surprising.
i learned not too long ago that my co-worker's brother actually choreographed some of the dances on the show.

I think tptb were waiting to see if the show or any of the actors got Emmy nominations which would have given the show some needed publicity. What a shame, this show was so good and getting better.

I started to watch the show and it was very good. However, I missed an episode and could never seem to catch up and forgot when it was on. It is too bad as I hate when good non-reality, non cupcake/storage/tattoo wars shows get cancelled

I liked the show but the storytelling was a bit disjointed. It seemed to be following the Gilmore Girls in style but wasn't as good as Gilmore Girls which I loved. I thought it was funny that a lot of the guest stars on Bunheads were from Gilmore Girls.

I kind of liked this show, but it was basically a bad knockoff Gilmore Girls as others have mentioned. Amy Sherman Palladino appears to be a one hit wonder. She should have never jumped the Gilmore ship when she did. She's never gonna have another show as successful as that one.

I think the biggest mistake they made was calling it Bunheads. I danced for years and never once did I hear anyone use that phrase to describe a dancer nor would any of us have ever described ourselves that way. It just sounds ridiculous. The name almost turned me off from watching it at all but I actually did really like the show. It was just really starting to get good. But I still cringed every time I heard the name.