Bunheads - From Executive Producer Amy Sherman-Palladino, creator of Gilmore Girls

Watching yesterday's episode. It's a little bit like a lululemon commercial :-/

Losing too many customers after all the recent quality issues, lulu? Pfffft

I really like the show, but I think just because reminds me a lot of GG... and because "Emily Gilmore" is there...
I am not sure what the central (catching) story line is... or if it is very interesting... but at the moment it seems very hard to find nice shows to watch... I will keep watching :smile:

ERR said:
I think this show is cute. I never watched Gilmore Girls but I think I may need to check it out after reading the comments on here!
Yes, watch it! Start at the beginning though. Like so many shows, the later seasons were so/so. It is such a lovely, feel-good show though. I should go back as well and watch it all over again from season 1 :smile: I was very upset when it ended.

Season 7 runner-up Kent Boyd is arguably one of "So You Think You Can Dance's" most beloved alums, and he doesn't dance across my television screen nearly often enough. I'm still hoping he'll show up on "SYTYCD" at some point this season as an allstar, but until then, Boydheads like myself can get their fix via ABC Family's "Bunheads," which just cast Kent in a guest role as a cocky dancer named Jordan.

http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/reality-r...fave-kent-boyd-guests-bunheads-013437032.html

Who was that director guy? So familiar....

.... Digger!? (Lorelai's boyfriend with the beagle)

Last edited:
So weird that they keep introducing guys only for them to disappear. What happened to producer guy? What happened to neighbor with long driveway? Hope the surfer/bartender will stick around.

ILuvShopping said:
ok who's keeping track of all the gilmore girls people showing up?? lol
it's kinda cracking me up... like "oh hey!! there's ____!"
Yesss! Not only that but the music is also the same. The la-la-la. La-la-la. Laahaaaa... Ok please someone tell me you know what I mean :biggrin:

ok who's keeping track of all the gilmore girls people showing up?? lol
it's kinda cracking me up... like "oh hey!! there's ____!"

Yesss! Not only that but the music is also the same. The la-la-la. La-la-la. Laahaaaa... Ok please someone tell me you know what I mean :biggrin:

Yupp. This show is basically Gilmore Girls, but no where near as good. Amy is not very original.