Bumpy Patent Nikki Reveal Thread

Couture_CL

Bags! Bags! Bags!
Jul 25, 2008
It's finally here! This is my first patent bag! I wasn't fully sold on it in the beginning but it is slowly growing on me :heart:. The bumpy texture is so unique and fun and the old school silver hardware I am convinced looks good on any bag!! (Thank you for that lovely seller who sold me this bag ;))

DSC02559.jpg

DSC02562.jpg

Please excuse my tracksuit outfit :P
DSC02566.jpg

kimber - Thanks! Yeah I do think it needs to be broken in...right now it's a little stiff. And yes that is our walk-in closet, I had to sneak in the closet to take pictures while my hubby is watching 24 down in our family room. I was afraid that he's gonna have a heart attack if he knew I got ANOTHER handbag LOL :Push:

Toki - It is black, shiny black patent!!

Bumpy patent looks so gorgeous :heart: the bumps are very subtly and look like ripples over the bag!! and floral lining inside, this bag is a pretty pretty combo!! Congrats CCL!!!

Holy CRAP girl I need your closet!!!

And your new nikki looks FAB on you. Perfect with the silver HW-so classy, edgy and cool at the same time!!
Congrats! You have a keeper!!!

kimber - Thanks! Yeah I do think it needs to be broken in...right now it's a little stiff. And yes that is our walk-in closet, I had to sneak in the closet to take pictures while my hubby is watching 24 down in our family room. I was afraid that he's gonna have a heart attack if he knew I got ANOTHER handbag LOL :Push:

Toki - It is black, shiny black patent!!

Don't worry CL it will definitely break in, when I received my CP Nikki it was really stiff and I was left with second thoughts, but after wearing it for two weeks straight it breaking in very nicely.

nazaluke - I did join the patent club!! I think now I just need to post a few pics in that thread to officially become a member LOL

bign_17 - Thats good to know, thanks so much! I actually can't wait to wear it out in rainy/snowy days cuz FINALLY a bag that I feel I don't need to baby it!!

I LURVE this bag, CL!!! It is a rare gem...and you rock it so hard, hot stuff!! :graucho:

(I can see you now, strutting down the streets in your new heeled boots and bumpy Nikki...)

(Insert sizzling noise).