Bumpy Patent Nikki Reveal Thread

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's finally here! This is my first patent bag! I wasn't fully sold on it in the beginning but it is slowly growing on me :heart:. The bumpy texture is so unique and fun and the old school silver hardware I am convinced looks good on any bag!! (Thank you for that lovely seller who sold me this bag ;))

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please excuse my tracksuit outfit :P
    [​IMG]

2. More Pictures...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Love the bag!!! I bet it will break in nicely like the charcoal patent. Is that your closet because it is huge :smile:

4. Congrats!! :yahoo: Is it black or brown? I can't tell from my computer screen.

5. kimber - Thanks! Yeah I do think it needs to be broken in...right now it's a little stiff. And yes that is our walk-in closet, I had to sneak in the closet to take pictures while my hubby is watching 24 down in our family room. I was afraid that he's gonna have a heart attack if he knew I got ANOTHER handbag LOL :Push:

Toki - It is black, shiny black patent!!

6. Bumpy patent looks so gorgeous :heart: the bumps are very subtly and look like ripples over the bag!! and floral lining inside, this bag is a pretty pretty combo!! Congrats CCL!!!

7. That is gorgeous! Congratulations on your beautiful bag!

8. Holy CRAP girl I need your closet!!!

And your new nikki looks FAB on you. Perfect with the silver HW-so classy, edgy and cool at the same time!!
    Congrats! You have a keeper!!!

9. it's GORGEOUS!!!

10. Wow, it's gorgeous!

11. Love your bag. Now you'll have to join the patent club. LOL about your sneaking the pics while your husband was watching 24.

12. Don't worry CL it will definitely break in, when I received my CP Nikki it was really stiff and I was left with second thoughts, but after wearing it for two weeks straight it breaking in very nicely.

13. nazaluke - I did join the patent club!! I think now I just need to post a few pics in that thread to officially become a member LOL

bign_17 - Thats good to know, thanks so much! I actually can't wait to wear it out in rainy/snowy days cuz FINALLY a bag that I feel I don't need to baby it!!

14. I LURVE this bag, CL!!! It is a rare gem...and you rock it so hard, hot stuff!! :graucho:

(I can see you now, strutting down the streets in your new heeled boots and bumpy Nikki...)

(Insert sizzling noise).

15. what a cool bag! congrats!