Bummed. Lost hangtag and new one hasn't arrived....

^^ Aww, thanks Brooke! :shame: Just to add that they will only send you the right hangtag if they have it available. If it's not available, they'll send you a substitute one that may not match exactly.

So, Coach finally sent the tag...but it was a metal gold one and just didn't look nice on my bag. Oh well. I THINK I found a match on eBay and bought it. We'll see! So much for getting the replacement from Coach! Now if the eBay tag matches, I'll be sure to run a little crazy glue over the latch so that I don't risk losing the tag again!

So, Coach finally sent the tag...but it was a metal gold one and just didn't look nice on my bag. Oh well. I THINK I found a match on eBay and bought it. We'll see! So much for getting the replacement from Coach! Now if the eBay tag matches, I'll be sure to run a little crazy glue over the latch so that I don't risk losing the tag again!

I just keep mine on the ring inside the bag, just knowing it's there makes me happy - I don't want to lose ever again either! Not sure if I would want to glue it.

Jeez give a girl a break! Desperate much, otherwise I could't use bag.:shrugs:

I just keep mine on the ring inside the bag, just knowing it's there makes me happy - I don't want to lose ever again either! Not sure if I would want to glue it.
Okay, so let me get this straight: You lost your hangtag; you "couldn't" use your bag without a hangtag; you bought a new bag from Coach, ripped off the hangtag for your own bag and then returned the bag you stole the hangtag from; now you are carrying your bag with the stolen hangtag hidden inside your bag where nobody else sees it? Oh, brother. :rolleyes:

Listen, before you lecture, this is supposed to be a fun forum not a jury. I didn't share for you to judge, I just wanted to share an experience. I didn't mean to offend anyone, but lighten up!

I keep tag inside knowing I have the whole bag - sure dont want to lose tag again after all this!;)

I agree, this is supposed to be a fun place. However, you are the one who made it un-fun by bragging about your self-proclaimed "unethical" activity. If you didn't want to discuss what you did you shouldn't have brought it up in the first place.