Bummed - Lilac is a NO SHOW:(

Bags4Me2

O.G.
May 13, 2008
Fed EX, UPS, USPS have been here and nothing from NMLV! I have called the SA but she is not in for another hour. Nobody could help me - - said I had to wait to speak with her because they can't get in her system.
I am so bummed:sad:

Isn't it normally next day delivery? just hang tight! should show up soooon! Can't wait to see it...what Lilac is it anyways? I've been out of the loop :biggrin:

Hi ladies! good to be back at tpf!

Where do I begin???? The bag was NOT shipped because it was damaged so Neimans voided the sale! The SA did not know this until today because she was off Sun and yesterday. They found me, she says the LAST ONE, and it will be shipped overnight. What is it about Balenciagas that make you lose your mind?????? I think I am levelheaded but totally out of control when it comes to a bbag that I just have to have! Glad I don't have this obsession with cars or houses!

Where do I begin???? The bag was NOT shipped because it was damaged so Neimans voided the sale! The SA did not know this until today because she was off Sun and yesterday. They found me, she says the LAST ONE, and it will be shipped overnight. What is it about Balenciagas that make you lose your mind?????? I think I am levelheaded but totally out of control when it comes to a bbag that I just have to have! Glad I don't have this obsession with cars or houses!
ohh so sorry...but fortunately they had the last one!!!:yahoo: