Bummed - Lilac is a NO SHOW:(

Bags4Me2

O.G.
May 13, 2008
USA
Fed EX, UPS, USPS have been here and nothing from NMLV! I have called the SA but she is not in for another hour. Nobody could help me - - said I had to wait to speak with her because they can't get in her system.
I am so bummed:sad:

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
Call again in 25 min when you SA is back from lunch and give us the 411! I'm so sorry I hate waiting for bags. I'm sure it will be worth it when you see her though!

REREsaurus

Leather brrraaiined.
Mar 19, 2007
noitacoL
OMG, I thought you meant a no-show at all! *Dies.

At least you're just waiting -- thank goodness it should be here soon. :yes:

m-s-m-d

monkey-see-monkey-do
O.G.
Aug 28, 2008
Vancouver
Isn't it normally next day delivery? just hang tight! should show up soooon! Can't wait to see it...what Lilac is it anyways? I've been out of the loop :biggrin:

Hi ladies! good to be back at tpf!

Bags4Me2

O.G.
May 13, 2008
USA
Where do I begin???? The bag was NOT shipped because it was damaged so Neimans voided the sale! The SA did not know this until today because she was off Sun and yesterday. They found me, she says the LAST ONE, and it will be shipped overnight. What is it about Balenciagas that make you lose your mind?????? I think I am levelheaded but totally out of control when it comes to a bbag that I just have to have! Glad I don't have this obsession with cars or houses!

Bags4Me2

O.G.
May 13, 2008
USA
Isn't it normally next day delivery? just hang tight! should show up soooon! Can't wait to see it...what Lilac is it anyways? I've been out of the loop :biggrin:

Hi ladies! good to be back at tpf!
Welcome back! It is a LE 09 Lilac City!!!!!!!!!

m-s-m-d

monkey-see-monkey-do
O.G.
Aug 28, 2008
Vancouver
ooohhh yum!! look at it this way, least you'll be getting your bag in perfect condition so it's worth the wait! :flowers:

Livia1

O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
Europe
Oh please, I wish I was waiting for an 09 Lilac :cry:

Honestly though, I know how awul waiting for a Bbag can be but I'm sure it will be worth it :yes:

CHLOEGLAMOUR

Blonde Member
O.G.
Where do I begin???? The bag was NOT shipped because it was damaged so Neimans voided the sale! The SA did not know this until today because she was off Sun and yesterday. They found me, she says the LAST ONE, and it will be shipped overnight. What is it about Balenciagas that make you lose your mind?????? I think I am levelheaded but totally out of control when it comes to a bbag that I just have to have! Glad I don't have this obsession with cars or houses!
ohh so sorry...but fortunately they had the last one!!!:yahoo:

mochiblure

O.G.
Nov 25, 2006
I'd see that as a lucky close call that you didn't receive the damaged bag -- and that you scored the last available one! Any excuse to have chocolate is a good one...