Bummed- Legacy french purse wallet in whiskey sold out

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Poor me (not really, I mean, life could be so much worse, but here's my story anyway).

My older sister was ready to do her holiday shopping, so I told her about the Coach coupon/PCE. She's difficult and wouldn't buy one off ebay herself, so I spend $30 total buying it and shipping it to her. She had to order the whiskey french wallet for me for Christmas b/c the store didn't have it in stock (this was Sunday). She bought herself about $450 worth of merchandise after the discount. Today Coach left her a voicemail saying that the wallet was out of stock and that they had refunded the money to her credit card. So, I'm out $30 on a coupon I didn't get to use (but my sister and her friend did) and I have nothing to show for it. That just plain sucks.

2. that does suck....so sorry to hear about that. I got a package the other day addressed to me from Hayden and Harrnett I had not ordered anything. I opened it and it was a wonder purse (like a present from the Gods) but I called and sent it back. I thought maybe they would offer me a purse at wholesale since I now have the list...I got a thank you and I should be happy but I really wish they let me order something off the list. We all have to live through our disappointment..but sometimes it's hard cause it sucks.:hysteric:

3. I just checked coach online and it appears that the legacy french framed purse in whiskey will be available 12/21, if you're still interested.

4. I'd say that your sister and her friend owe you the $30 bucks for the coupon at least--or a fun little gift for doing the legwork to get them the coupon.

5. Does anyone know if they will be re-stocking this wallet in whiskey in the retail stores? I know it will be available again online 12/21, but my SA didn't know if they would be getting anymore into the store. I may need to exchange mine and would rather do it at the store. :Push: