Bummed could not find a Barenia or neutral box wallet which was not a bearn...so sad!

docride

Vache Vixen
O.G.
Jun 28, 2007
Wow, I am just so bummed I wanted a beautiful Barenia or other saddle leather wallet that was not a bearn..but no way no how...sigh....
Dream is fauve Barenia Dogon PHW , or a the au lait veau rodeo with white contrasting stitch!!! Oh why can't it be possible??? I am just so bummed
Really even another Barenia wallet which can hold quite a bit would be fab..maybe I should go with a Barenia Azap Vision 11 and use it for a wallet? just crushed....:crybaby:

Wow, I am just so bummed I wanted a beautiful Barenia or other saddle leather wallet that was not a bearn..but no way no how...sigh....
Dream is fauve Barenia Dogon PHW , or a the au lait veau rodeo with white contrasting stitch!!! Oh why can't it be possible??? I am just so bummed
Really even another Barenia wallet which can hold quite a bit would be fab..maybe I should go with a Barenia Azap Vision 11 and use it for a wallet? just crushed....:crybaby:

I was going to suggest using an Azap! I think I saw one at Madison Ave.

What kind of stuff do you put in your wallet aside from cash and cards? I actually use a card case for all cards and then a coin purse for cash and coins. I guess the other stuff that normal people keep in their wallets just floats in my chameleon... I'm sure you could get a lovely barenia case and smashing barenia coin purse (in the form of a cute animal or fruit?! :girlsigh:) instead of a wallet that holds all...

Hello Beaumonde, Thank you yes I suppose I could do that an azap Vision 11 ... I like to use my wallet as a clutch when i am not lugging my HAC 36cm I put in my cell phone,my checkbook and cash bills and change....
I love the dogon becasue it's such a handy size for all this stuff... I do have change purses.. and a lovely rainbow of small leather goods...just craving a hardy go anywhere clutchy type wallet for regular use...

Thank you all for your support.... I feel better for having sweet TPF pals to cheer me up :o) I haven't tried the 1 800 number... I have had store manager looking though.... I just don't know what is out there...Ha anyone ever seen o heard of a Barenia wallet which is clutchy and not a bearn??

I was looking for a Barenia Azap aswell, but my SA said it's VERY difficult!!!! Maybe you could order one? It would take some time, of course, but I'm pretty sure it's possible.....