Bummed about my Yellow Nikki =(...

May 7, 2008
So I excitedly received my yellow Nikki today that I ordered from RM.com. just after the sample sale. However to my dismay, it has the new hardware and the yellow looks quite a bit brighter than I expected...I swear the pic on her site had the old hardware and the actual color of the leather was not as bright. The picture is now MIA, so I have no way to confirm this, but I am having a tough time deciding if I should just send it back and wait to come across one with old hardware or hang onto it and hope the new hardware grows on me. The gold is really bright to me...and I guess I'd prefer it to be silver. :confused1::confused1::confused1: Any thoughts or advice, Ladies???

^^I think it is final sale because of the sample sale prices.

Circoit mentioned in another thread that maybe you should pair it with some outfits and see how you like it.

If i were you, i'd also think about a couple days, because with no codes, you got a steal on the yellow nikki, but if you don't love it, i'm sure you can get good $$$ selling it on ebay because a lot of gals were trying to score one.

Can you please post a pic of it for us?

Sorry to hear! Personally, I prefer the new hardware without the studs. If it is from her online ss you can't send it back. All sales are final, no returns or exchanges. You can ebay it. Please post pictures!:sos:

It is not from the SS. I paid full price, which makes it that much harder to swallow. I know it's not the sunshine, but it looks more like that color than I had expected.

Attachments

• remy.jpg
    remy.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 239
  • RMyello.jpg
    RMyello.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 206
  • rmyello2.jpg
    rmyello2.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 182
:wtf::drool::wtf::drool:

OMG! i think its freakin BEAUTIFUL! I'm glad its actually a bright color instead of being mustardy.

For full price if you don't love it, then return it...

But again pair it with a few outfits, and then see what you think... There are 8 million people after this bag right now :nuts:.. i actually kinda want it, but i don't need two yellow bags.. 2 yellow nikkis actually...:shame:

The RM pic has the studs, so it was the resort line.....your nikki looks like the same yellow as the sunshine one but without the orange glaze on top

ETA its a really pretty shade of yellow, but if you arent happy send it back or sell it and get one you love. I actually love the new hardware :smile:

I love the color too! But again I am attracted to bright shiny things - like a peacock I guess. But for that money you should love it. Return it and get something you love.