Bummed about espadrilles

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was so excited initially because I ordered the grace espadrilles in the watercolor color and the warehouse actually did have them in stock in my size. They came today...but they are too tight. I had ordered them in a half size up. They are sooooo cute though! But they kill my feet. :crybaby:I think I'll just look at them the rest of today and return them tomorrow. :graucho:

2. aww that sucks! They do seem slightly tight around the toes, but I love them sooo much! I'd check ebay for the next size up.

3. Aw that sucks. I'm sorry to hear that. Those are adorable shoes, and I don't even like sandals or espadrilles. I agree with karenmae, can you just re-order them another half size up?

4. Sorry they don't fit!! :sad:

I've had alot of problems this season with Coach shoes!! They're not fitting right for some reason?!?!? :confused1: The pairs I have from past season all worked in the same size, but the last PCE in Feb/March (for those that remember my issues...), I ended up ordered 4 pairs of sandals - and having to return ALL Four!! It was really frustrating!!

So... I don't think I will be ordering any more Coach shoes in the near future, and just getting them if I can try them on in person... :wlae:

5. yeah i wanted to get the grace too, the biggest size is 11 and that didnt fit me... including the irelands i beleive.. weird huh? they wer ejust really really narrow

6. I am so sorry! That just stinks! I hate it when I have shoe issues!!