Bumble and Bumble?

I've used just about every product that Bumble and Bumble has made (with the exception of the hair powder) and I love it all. The one product of their's that I"m not a fan of are their waxes, but now that my hair is longer I don't really have a need for those. There shampoos, conditioners and styling products are excellent! I swear by the Prep and the Thickening spray!

I recently picked up the curl conscience conditioner,and I love it!. My hair feels super soft,and smells great!. Today everyone complimented my hair!,my hair also is not frizzy (The weather in NYC is ehh today). I have VERRRYYY curly hair,which is medium texture. It makes my hair look thick

I love Bumble and Bumble products and have used them for years! The shampoos and conditioners last forever (I wash my hair daily but you don't need a lot)! I've tried the hair powder for days when I'm on call 24 hours or more (work in a hospital) and it felt a little funny. You should try it out before buying, if you can. I guess it works better for lighter-haired individuals (I had to get mine in black because I have dark hair but it didn't quite match).

I'm also a huge fan of their Sumo Wax