Review Bumble and bumble Creme de Coco Conditioner

Jan 28, 2007
Product: Bumble and bumble Creme de Coco Conditioner

Review: Hands down the best conditioner I have ever used. My hair LOVES this conditioner. It is so expensive, but I try not to use too much, and it has done wonders for my hair. It's always super soft when I use it.
Note: My hair is curly, and can get dry. If your hair texture is not leaning toward the dry side, then this may not be for you since it's super rich. It makes my hair really soft and smooth. It's the best!

Price: $23.00 is the suggested retail price

Buy again?:
Definitely, yes!

Where to buy:
Fine salons and Sephora

I just bought this conditioner at Walgreens--apparently they carry some better lines of haircare products. It was on sale for $7.29 from $28 something so I bought 2!!! So ladies hit up your local Walgreens!! I hope it works for me also!!

I've been meaning to pick up a bottle of this- my curly hair definitely needs it! I just can't bring myself to spend the money. I go to a b&b salon, do you think I could get a discount on a bigger bottle?

I've been meaning to pick up a bottle of this- my curly hair definitely needs it! I just can't bring myself to spend the money. I go to a b&b salon, do you think I could get a discount on a bigger bottle?

My Bb. salon actually charges more for their shampoo/styling products (something about a stocking fee?) - it's like $24.50. Sephora during the FF sales is a better deal, or Bumbleandbumble.com often has free shipping+samples.

I haven't been too impressed with the Creme de Coco line. I got little travel bottles in a Sephora VIP kit. Both were decent enough, but, not great enough for a full size purchase. The shampoo was almost as drying as the Thickening one! The conditioner (using the travel bottle right now at my fiance's place) needs to be used with a deep conditioner or it's dry and tangled city for me.

The only two B&B products I couldn't live without are the dry shampoo range and Super Rich conditioner.