Bumbag owners!

My personal experiences : It's super soft, can be worn many different ways, has a very roomy generous compartment, can take alot of wear and tear, can be easily folded for travel, love the back zip outer pocket are a few of the great features I LVoe about it. My only "con" if you ask would be the price....but that's a "con" of most LV items !! :lol:

Hey ladies! I am torn between the World Tour version or the regular. What's your thoughts?

Thanks in advance
I think it all comes down to the price difference. Do you feel it's worth it to pay an additional $430 to have a completely worry-free bag? Are you willing to pay over 2k for a bumbag? I love black/mono, but then I'm like the regular version is so much less than the MWT. It's really unfair they don't just make it with black trim for the same price like the odeon!

I think it all comes down to the price difference. Do you feel it's worth it to pay an additional $430 to have a completely worry-free bag? Are you willing to pay over 2k for a bumbag? I love black/mono, but then I'm like the regular version is so much less than the MWT. It's really unfair they don't just make it with black trim for the same price like the odeon!
I totally agree! Having it worry free would be amazing. I feel like I will definitely keep this one in my collection. But I’m just torn. Thanks for the input and I wish it was less expensive! 400+ is such a huge difference.

Reactions: Bumbles
I just got mine and I can already tell this will be one of my all time favs. I’m 5’0” and love how it fits cross body. The strap is so comfortable and the canvas is very soft. It holds a lot considering its size. I’ve got my full size Adele wallet, mini pochette, multicartes and key pouch inside in this photo. The back zipper is super convenient for my phone. It’s perfect!!

00DA7275-FDB8-499A-97AD-C7B18F980012.jpeg

897FDA77-091B-4408-B503-0F4CA9905937.jpeg

I just got mine and I can already tell this will be one of my all time favs. I’m 5’0” and love how it fits cross body. The strap is so comfortable and the canvas is very soft. It holds a lot considering its size. I’ve got my full size Adele wallet, mini pochette, multicartes and key pouch inside in this photo. The back zipper is super convenient for my phone. It’s perfect!!
Omg it fits SO much. And it looks great on you!

Sorry, edit to ask does it feel heavy or are the straps good?