Bum Bag Bosphore...funky and cute or dorky?

srq2009

all i want is bags
Sep 3, 2006
So for some reason i really like the bum bag bosphore...mainly because it is sorta a bigger, more masculine (haha, even though it isnt very) version of the florentine pochette (+belt) worn by most of the SAs at LV...

I was just wondering what everyone thought...is it a sorta funky, cute, kitschy, campy item...worn best in summer almost as if on a perpetual holiday...OR is it really pretty dorky and pointless??

Price-wise, it is comparable to the pochette gange, the pochette melville, and geronimos. I am sorta trying to figure out if i like it or the black mc rift better (which is more traditional in terms of shape and wearability).

ok...cool...and thankss

I don't particularly like bum bags but after seeing the pics that nyaao kindly attached I love this one. Only thing is I can't picture it on a guy---SORRY!

But try it out for yourself it could look great :smile:

My boyfriend bought it for himself, but I end up wearing it because I think it's cute and something a little different!

Here is a link to my post when I got it along with several pictures...
> http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/presenting-our-new-bosphore-bum-bag-57270.html

wow that's really helpful actually...the picture of it on a real live guy...;)

i think it will just come down to how i feel when i get to the store (a little while away)...and how it might look coupled with a big tote (held on the opposite side of the body or something).

thanks for all your help!!!