BullyBuddies?

aklein

Dec 30, 2007
There have been numerous threads about what people's thoughts are about buying dogs online. It gets pretty heated, so just be aware. Basically, do not buy a dog you haven't seen in person. Try doing a search about french bulldogs here and any tips for finding reputable breeders. Also keep in mind these pups are not for adoption, they are for sale. Very different philosophies and I think the breeder is being misleading by saying the pups are for adoption. If you have any questions, please PM, I have a lot of animal experience and am more than willing to help you out.

Kathyy

O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
They breed mutts. They don't show the dogs in conformation. They don't even name the parents or show them on the site. No information about health of dogs. A bunch of photos of cute puppies is all. This looks just like an online puppy store. Yuck.

CleoCouture

no will power
May 17, 2007
Before you look to buy a dog online, you should visit your local pound, spca's, and humane societies. Beleive it or not, you can actually find pure bred dogs there!! It's always rewarding to save a life! Please try these options first.

4theluvof-it

Aug 17, 2007
I tend to agree with Kathy. I have a Bulldog (english) and they are prone to several health issues. I am not sure if frenchies have the same issues, but if they do you want to be 100% positive you purchase from a reputable breeder.

LV-PRADAfanatic

Built Hot for LV
Oct 24, 2007
That's ME ^_^