Bulgari Serpenti

Hi! Any thoughts on the RG vs YG serpenti viper bracelet? I mainly wear YG, but it seemed much more “yellow” in the store. Does the RG seem more pink in real life, as in the store it seemed very subtle. I wonder if it would work well with my YG bracelets or better to get the YG? These pics are both in RG. I thought they were stunning!🤩
I vote rg too! I have the vca mop in YG and tried on the rg and the mixing of the metals didn’t bother me too much :smile: but I’m not a YG person to begin with

Attachments

• IMG_9431.jpeg
    IMG_9431.jpeg
    132.1 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: jpezmom
Me too!! I didn’t want to take it off 😆
I tried on the same necklace and bracelet! The mother of pearl was such a beautiful touch! I too didn’t want to take it off, but I gotta say the Dragoni bracelets were by far my favorites of the day! Those bracelets are so heavy it’s like wearing wrist weights lol!

Attachments

• IMG_3054.jpeg
    IMG_3054.jpeg
    185.4 KB · Views: 25
I tried on the same necklace and bracelet! The mother of pearl was such a beautiful touch! I too didn’t want to take it off, but I gotta say the Dragoni bracelets were by far my favorites of the day! Those bracelets are so heavy it’s like wearing wrist weights lol!
So stunning!!! 😍 funny story, I was at the opening of my new local store yesterday and while waiting for the SA to grab some pieces for my husband to try, I quickly browsed my phone and noticed a new post in this thread which was yours! I saw the mother of pearl bracelet you tried which instantly caught my eye and when the SA returned, I showed him your picture and he went to grab it off the display! I took it as a sign that I saw you post at the exact moment I was waiting and wow am I glad I tried it so thank you! 🤭💕

So stunning!!! 😍 funny story, I was at the opening of my new local store yesterday and while waiting for the SA to grab some pieces for my husband to try, I quickly browsed my phone and noticed a new post in this thread which was yours! I saw the mother of pearl bracelet you tried which instantly caught my eye and when the SA returned, I showed him your picture and he went to grab it off the display! I took it as a sign that I saw you post at the exact moment I was waiting and wow am I glad I tried it so thank you! 🤭💕
Ahhhh that is awesome!! I’m glad that I was able to unknowingly help you lol!! I could never afford those pieces, but at least I am still allowed to play with them! I also tried on that other white gold one with the emerald eyes and matching ring, but somehow I forgot to take a picture lol! I guess I was just overcome by all the beautiful jewels!!

• Love
Reactions: china_doll
Ahhhh that is awesome!! I’m glad that I was able to unknowingly help you lol!! I could never afford those pieces, but at least I am still allowed to play with them! I also tried on that other white gold one with the emerald eyes and matching ring, but somehow I forgot to take a picture lol! I guess I was just overcome by all the beautiful jewels!!
Definitely have you to thank for making me aware of such a beautiful piece 😍 my husband loves the white gold with green eyes on himself! It’s so fun to try them on and dream 🤭

• Love
Reactions: serpenti28
I have a Serpenti Viper ring with Mother of Pearl. It was my first MOP piece and I wasn’t super careful so I feel like the inserts have tarnished and lost of bit of their shine. I’m wondering if anybody has any recommendations about getting the ring polished or whether it’s possible to replace the inserts?