Bulgari Serpenti

My wrist is 5.5" and I have a (tighter fitting) size S in the demi pave. Mine was purchased in Japan so it's actually marked "15" as in 15cm.
It slides up and down my wrist an by an inch or two but there's no noticeable gap and I would say it's a snug fit.

You can visually tell how small a bracelet is by how many segments the head and tail overlap by - mine overlaps by 4-5 while I've seen some others overlap by 2-3. This accounts for the size variation within sizes.

I preferred the tighter look and fit knowing it would eventually stretch out. If you prefer more overlap on the head and tail, or any movement at all, I'd push you toward getting a tight M.

I think if you were to go with S you'd end up stretching out the bracelet sooner. Ofc, if you like the stretched out look or the feel of no movement on the bracelet you can go with S.

Hope this makes sense!
Thank you! I really feel like I’m a M. I especially want more overlap on the head and tail (I prefer that look). If I get the M could I gently squeeze it to make it more form fitting if needed?

Thank you! I really feel like I’m a M. I especially want more overlap on the head and tail (I prefer that look). If I get the M could I gently squeeze it to make it more form fitting if needed?
Squeezing it won’t make it tighter. I’ve tried, it didn’t work. You should just try on a bunch of pieces and see which fits the way you like. They All fit differently within the same size believe me, I’ve noticed differences in fit from 5 different size s bracelets.

Reactions: Raktasa
Squeezing it won’t make it tighter. I’ve tried, it didn’t work. You should just try on a bunch of pieces and see which fits the way you like. They All fit differently within the same size believe me, I’ve noticed differences in fit from 5 different size s bracelets.
Thanks for letting me know. Unfortunately I’m not near a store that’s convenient to get to so I’m trying to order online through my virtual CA. But I may just need to take a quick trip to a store if I can get away for a couple of days bc this seems like almost impossible to determine what size to order given there’s no standardization.

Reactions: blinggirl74
Yess I think so too.

I haven't squeezed mine too hard, but it always pops back to where it was. Best to get one that is tight enough/has enough overlap to begin with.

Check with your SA but I believe you'd have to have it serviced if you want it to be recoiled tighter down the road.

Hi there, can you give me an idea of how this bracelet fits? My CA is saying it will ‘open up’ and expand to fit my wrist with very little movement (so not bangle like). I’m so confused. She’s pushing the S for my 6-6.25” wrist. The one the store has picked out for me is 5.8” inside circumference but will supposedly ‘expand’ to fit. Does that sound correct? Is this bracelet more cuff-like?
Hi! Yes it will stretch and expand when you put it in but mine doesn’t stay “stretched” on my wrist (does this make sense?)

I also like the tighter look so my S pave overlaps by 5-6 segments. My demi pave only overlaps by 4 segments so it’s slightly more loose. As @Raktasa mentioned, M will most likely have more overlap on your wrist than S.

But the bracelet shouldn’t stretch over time. Mine have stayed the size.

Update! I made the 4 hour round trip to my nearest store. The S was too tight (as I suspected it would be). I ended up going with the M - it’s a hair bigger than my Loves so I’m expecting a bit of overlap/movement if I stack but it was so absolutely stunning I couldn’t leave it there. And yes, there’s variation in the sizing. I tried another M (they only had 2 in yellow gold) and it was bigger in circumference and the head/tail overlapped less. This M is about 6.4 inches inside circumference.

I can’t even capture how amazing it is in a pic. So shiny and sparklie!

thanks to all who helped me!

Attachments

• IMG_1964.jpeg
    IMG_1964.jpeg
    184.2 KB · Views: 42
Update! I made the 4 hour round trip to my nearest store. The S was too tight (as I suspected it would be). I ended up going with the M - it’s a hair bigger than my Loves so I’m expecting a bit of overlap/movement if I stack but it was so absolutely stunning I couldn’t leave it there. And yes, there’s variation in the sizing. I tried another M (they only had 2 in yellow gold) and it was bigger in circumference and the head/tail overlapped less. This M is about 6.4 inches inside circumference.

I can’t even capture how amazing it is in a pic. So shiny and sparklie!

thanks to all who helped me!
Goes perfectly with what you have. Congrats!

Reactions: Starburst 413