Bulgari Sample Sale

Apr 29, 2008
NYC
I'm curious to hear about the selection, since the past years haven't been that great. My mom is going tomorrow, so I'll report back! I've been stuck home with a cold, so have to sit this one out :sad:

Aug 11, 2008
I would love to know some details too!
I am also stuck at home with a cold, but if the prices+inventory are worth it and the wait isn't too long - I might come out tomorrow...

ikny

O.G.
Oct 21, 2006
NYCshopGirl80 said:
I'm curious to hear about the selection, since the past years haven't been that great. My mom is going tomorrow, so I'll report back! I've been stuck home with a cold, so have to sit this one out :sad:
Looking forward to your report!
I would love a b zero ring, regular yellow gold or ceramic, but they didn't have them last year. I wonder if the have any new inventory this year or just left overs from previous years.
Good luck getting over your cold!

Apr 29, 2008
NYC
I have a friend who use to work for Bulgari and told me the sales only have discontinued pieces, so probably no b.zero.

Jun 10, 2008
Surrounded by Orange Boxes
I stopped by today and browsed for 20min. No line to get in. The merchandise is just okay though. Price for leather goods are 70% off. jewelry and watches are marked down from 50% to 60%. I probably will check back on its last day since they usually will mark down further. hope this info helps.

Aug 11, 2008
I stopped by today and browsed for 20min. No line to get in. The merchandise is just okay though. Price for leather goods are 70% off. jewelry and watches are marked down from 50% to 60%. I probably will check back on its last day since they usually will mark down further. hope this info helps.
Thanks! That helps.

lubird217

O.G.
Mar 3, 2008
NYC
I also heard the Saturday line was 3 (actually I heard 3.5!) hours long. I'm glad I didn't go. My friend said there were the basics - wallets for 80-120, sunglasses for 150-200 and some jewelry. The marked down leather was still very expensive if this isn't your go to brand. She said most leather started around $500-600 which is a good discount but still a lot to me if this isn't something I actually care about.

restricter

Beware the BIN Paw
O.G.
Apr 25, 2007
thefurryfashionista.blogspot.com
Very little jewelry left, pretty much everything you've seen before. If there was anything different, it was probably there on Saturday.

They just got in a shipment of fragrance and a semi decent selection of leather goods. It'll never be as good as that first sale but there were some pretty nice things to be found if you looked.

Apr 29, 2008
NYC
My mom just left the sale and said that fragrances were 70% off. They had a lot of them. As restricter noted, jewelry was dismal. My mom got a onyx and gold b.zero clasp to put on a pearl necklace she already has. She said they had a few rings, some earrings, cufflinks, pearl strands and watches. They also had lots of bags, sunglasses and keychains for 70% off. No line to get in, but there was a long line to pay.