Bulgari Bzero1 ring

1. I love this ring but at the moment i cant afford it, what do you guys suggest is the best size for a man? 1, 2 or 3 coils? it would definately be in white gold because i am a silver boy! I adore bulgari i love everything they have along with georg jenson they are my fav jewlery designers. I cant stand cartier because i find thier designs way to classical and simple, and anything i like is into the $100 000s equally with tiffanys, they have some nice stuff but thier diamonds is what makes them and beuase of the name price-up they are way out of my legue. but GJ and bulgari i find have very modern attractive everyday jewlery at reasonable prices andway thats my 2 cents

2. go for the boldest size make a statement :yes:

3. Oh I love that ring, My mum and dad bought me it for graduating 2years ago. I have it in white gold and one line of diamonds. I think its a classic beautiful ring. It also really nice in yellow gold. :smile:

4. any photos?

5. this is small (1 coil):
    [​IMG]
    this is the medium (2 coils):
    [​IMG]
    this is the large (3 coils):
    [​IMG]
    I would get it in white gold, and i dont know if any of these are real but i assume they mad ethem to the correct sizes, if i did decide to get i tit owuld be from the boutique so i know its real

6. I agree with Lilach...if you can handle and carry off the largest size that is what I would go with. Make the statement.

7. I love the B.zero line. I want to get the bangle in yellow gold this year. I tried it on last year in St. Martin and I didn't get it because I had already bought too, too much stuff, and I regret it.

Just don't get it anywhere but Bulgari or an authorized dealer -- the SAs here in NY and in St. Thomas (when I bought my Bulgari necklace 2 years ago) told me that line is widely counterfeited. : (

8. What's the starting price of a one coil ring?

9. One coil Bvlgari ring is about $850 in white gold. I have one. View attachment 31949

I am a male but I have small finger. So one coil is pretty big for me. I would say depending on your ring size, I only wear 7.5. If you have a normal men's ring size like 10/11, then go for the 2/3 coils. Of course the more coil it is, the more expensive it gets.

D.

P.S. One/two coil rings are no much difference, in terms on appearance. Almost similar anyway. But of course 3 coils would made a statement.

10. wow you guys have it cheap in the states, here in oz its $1100 for the one coil $1350 for 2 coil and i cant remember how much 3 is i giess around $1500, it looks great on you darien, i dont know my ring size in us but im size N at bulgari

11. According to this ring size chart, you are size 6.75. Hehe, I think one coil ring should looked nice and comfortable on you. Thanks for the compliment, it's my wedding ring/band.

D.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice