Bulgari B Zero Ring

Bulgari B.Zero 1 or Cartier Love necklace?

• Bulgari B Zero 1

• Cartier Love

Results are only viewable after voting.
First of all, I'm torn between a Cartier Love ring and a B.Zero. As far as the b.zero, I plan to wear it as a wedding band. Does anyone have the ring, and if so, how many rows? I was looking at the 3 or 4 row. I haven't had the opportunity to try it on yet . . . Any opinions would be greatly appreciated!

Hello!

I have the one-row ring in white gold (can post pics if you wish). My husband gave it to me for our 1st anniversary, but I don't really like it (however I LOVED it a lot before!!!) and I don't wear it 24/7. (Nowdays I wear it on a silver chain in my neck - and that is gorgeous!!!)
The reason is simple: it is too thick & wide to wear always, but not thick & wide enough to be extraordinary. You know, something "WOW"!!! :nuts:

When we bought it, I tried also the 3- and 4-row versions, but then they both seemed to be too "big" and uncomfortable - but now I already regret that I chose the 1-row one, because a 3/4-row is much more special.... (they are on my wishlist :P )

I think if you wanna wear your wedding band always (I do so, but I have a very simple & thin one) - then B.Zero cannot be a solution.
I hope this helps :blush:

I have the 3 row in rose gold, and love it! But I don't wear it everyday as it is very thick/wide. But my hands are small, and I'm sure if I did wear it everyday, I'd get used to it. It's a beautiful ring, and it really depends on your hand size and what you are used to. Definitely go try it on before you decide. I've wanted one for a long time and don't regret buying it at all!

I had the 3 band and the 1 band in wg. I also owned the cartier love ring in wg. I preferred the love ring over the b.zero1. I didn't find the b.zero1 particularly comfortable. I think the b.zero1 seems to be more of a fashion band than a wedding band.I had a teacher who wore the three band as his wedding band, and he seemed to like it though. The b.zero1 is a very cool ring though ( I love how it can move!). I think cartier the is more comfortable though, and seems to be more like a wedding band (as it was designed with the idea of commitment in mind).

I have a 3 band in yellow gold and have had it for probably 3 years now and wear it everyday! I have small hands and don't find it uncomfortable at all, and always get loads of compliments on it!

I think it would be a great wedding band!

I don't own either one but I've tried them both on. Either one sounds really nice. The Love ring is more recognizable as a wedding band and it is more "comfortable," although the B.zero 1 has a tangible presence. You'll never feel like it slipped off.

Both are iconic - I guess it depends on your fashion sense.

I wear the thin 750 1837 T&CO band ring as a promise ring from my girlfriend, as I have the medium in silver already and it was more affordable for her than the other options. If you like white metal and its within your budget should go with the platinum Love ring. When it scratches you won't lose metal, which comes in handy for a ring you won't be taking off the rest of your life. Otherwise the b.Zero1 is just as beautiful.

I was torn on both of this ring as well. I tried on the b zero ring and it's not comfortable at all. I got the love ring, but I ended up returning it and got the trinity ring instead.

I have both the 4 row b.zero and the rose gold cartier love ring.
My biggest issue with the b.zero is when I wash my hands, if I don't take off the ring before washing, it takes FOREVER to dry. I don't find it at all uncomfortable though.
With the Cartier love ring, the biggest issue for me are the scratches. It scratches easily and the scratches are very visible, whereas on the b.zero, they aren't so much.
For a wedding band, I would definitely go with the cartier love.

Thanks everyone for your input. I bought the Trinity ring years ago for my right hand, but have worn it as my wedding band ever since. I kind of wanted something chunky, which is why I thought of the B.Zero. I think I will have to try it on. Its the only way to tell. As far as the love ring, its such a classic, but I am finicky about scratches. I'll keep you guys posted . . . thanks again!!! I really appreciate the input!

Hi...

I too have a white gold B zero ring that I wear in a chain around my neck... Found it a difficult ring to wear coz it's so wide..but for a wedding band I would suggest the Cartier love ring ... Being that it's symbolizes everlasting love..

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!!

Hi!
I have I have the 4 row B zero in white gold. I LOVE the design and used to wear it everyday. I think the movement makes it a very comfortable ring. I had the same issue as someone mentioned, that sometimes soap gets between and it takes some time to dry, but found it minor.
I think as a wedding band I would choose the cartier love ring.

I think for a bday present, the B.zero is better. To me, the cartier love necklace seems more like an anniversary gift, since the two circles represent the two of you, embraced for eternity. However, if you are only going to buy one and not the other down the line, I'd get Cartier. I think it's more classic!