Bulga vs. Andrea Brueckner

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Umm..my bag obsession is getting a little crazy :wacko: I am CONSTANTLY looking up new bags..my bf said its worse than drugs!!!! Anyway..what do you think of these bags? Which do you like better?

46_1.jpg andbw002tan.jpg
  2. I like the AB better than this Bulga but love love the large Bulga in that style

3. Does anyone have a Bulga bag? How is the leather? I don't know why I'm falling in love with this bag...I don't normally like studs OR tassles!!

4. I have the AB, and I love it! The Bulga bag looks a bit like a pair of shorts to me. I read that somewhere...maybe here, and ever since then I can't see anything else when I look at a Bulga!

5. I have that Bulga in green and I love it. The leather is incredibly sumptuous and the fit on my shoulder is very comfortable indeed.

6. I think the Bulga looks softer. :love:

7. i don't really like the look of the bulga...my vote is for the ab

8. I prefer the Bulga.

9. I think the AB will do better as time goes on. I know some people think that the AB's are just like BV knock-offs... But that woven leather look does stick around for awhile....

And I love the color of the AB.

10. hehehe you funny!

11. AB got my vote!

12. Bulga for sure!!!!

13. I like AB but not the hobo; I have the bucket. The bulga is cute...I like the color.

14. I agree, an alternative to BV, great style!

15. same here.. AB :biggrin: and its color will last longer :amuse: