Bulga studded satchel-yay or nay?

lp1062

Aug 26, 2007
I bought a salmon colored Bulga studded satchel at Nordstrom's today. Sorry I don't have pics but I'm technically challenged. The purse was on it's first markdown for $308.90. I bought it because it's such a different color; all my bags are just the basic colors. The leather is beautiful BUT I don't really NEED another bag and it's still a lot of money as I just bought two bags recently, a Kooba sienna and a Cole Haan satchel. I think the Bulga is pretty with black or brown. What do you think? Is the studded satchel still in style? Did I pay too much?

It sounds really nice (especially the color) but you seem iffy on it....I always say, if you're not 100% in love, put that $ towards something that you WILL be 100% in love with!

Beautiful bag, yummy and rare color - I think it was a great buy! The studded bag doesn't became dated as easily in an alternative color like that, either. I love Bulga bags!

Ok, I'm feeling better about it. I have buyer's remorse over most any purchase over $50.00. I'm pretty frugal when it comes to spending on myself. It's hard to change old habits. I do like the purse, it is really pretty and very different for me. I swear I'm going to learn how to post pics!