Bulga studded bag in or out?

1. I bought a Bulga chocolate studded bag in June and I've only worn it about 2-3 times. I can't really wear it to work and I tend to wear more black so I'm thinking that maybe I should sell it.

Is this style on the way out? What do you ladies think? Its weird I would always look at this style of bag but as soon as I bought one it goes unworn.

[​IMG]

2. Eh... once I saw them all go on sale, I figured they were out... they're a little too boho for me...

I feel the same way about my Andrea Brueckner bag... i'll just put it away and use it again later.

3. i don't think so at all. the color of this bag is TDF. I LOVE it!

4. I like this style of bag. I saw a girl wearing one of the brighter colors against a nice shirt and fantastic fitting jeans and it looked great!

5. I don't think so. I absolutely love this bag. I have it in both medium and large in the chocolate. The leather is just yummy!!

6. I don't think it's out. The drawstring style is definitely in for fall as are the tassels. Also, choc brown is absolutely a top choice in neutrals these days.

7. i think it's out...it has been too much and by too many

8. i think it's out...it has been too much and by too many

9. I'm having the same question in my mind. I recently got a banana studded hobo for $166 at nm.com. The leather is so soft, but it seems more boho than I care for.

10. I still think it's cute..but if you really don't think you'll be using it again, I'd say sell it and get something you *really* love.

11. ITA. I still use mine all the time and still get tons of compliments! :love:

12. If you don't wear it, you should sell it and buy something you really love.

13. It's still in for fall. I got the same chocolate Bulga last year and still carry it from time to time.

14. I like them.
    If you don't have any use for it, sell it - but I'd wait for fall, maybe you're going to love it then ;)

15. I think it's on it's way out... the overstudded look has been over and done with now. Once things start going on sale, it's not a good thing for the lifetime of the style.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice